Wednesday 17 October 2012

Image Altering



This is my first pinhole picture that I altered using the 'bright contrast' option.
This is a reverse of my first pinhole picture. I made this in the darkroom by placing a blank piece of photo paper on top of my original print.










This is my second pinhole picture that I altered
using the 'bright contrast' option. 
This is the reverse of my second pinhole picture.
I made this in the darkroom by placing
a blank piece of photo paper on top of my original
print and exposing it to the light. 
 I made this image and the next three photos by scanning my second pinhole picture, and using Adobe Photoshop to add colour, using the 'photo filter' option. 


To make this image I scanned it and opened it up on Adobe photoshop and used the 'hue saturation' option which altered it, allowing it to look purple and white. 



To make this picture and the picture above it on the
right I used my scanned version of my first pinhole
picture and used the 'channel mixer' option.



No comments:

Post a Comment