Saturday 5 January 2013

Multiple Exposure Effect Using Photoshop

 I did this experiment on the left using Adobe Photoshop. I opened up two seperate pictures; the model used and the building and dragged the image of the building onto the other picture. I then selected the layers palet and a blending technique; Linear Light.





 Rather than dragging the building onto the face I did it the opposite way to compare two techniques. For this image I also changed the opacity to 56% and the hard mix fill to 50%.










I created these two images to add to my experimentations, so I can decide what types of photography I want to present in my final project. 

1 comment:

  1. This could be a very interesting and exciting project, going back to pinholes. Try the double exposure tutorial on the blog.

    ReplyDelete