Sunday 6 January 2013

Review of Ideas and Experiments

1. How do you plan on taking the project forward? What are your ideas for your christmas photo shoot?

I plan to take a variety of digital photos for my christmas photo shoot within the themes: landscapes (day and night), abstract photos and portraiture. I have planned to take photos within different themes so that I have a variety of results to observe and maybe analyse so that I can pick my preferred theme for my final project. 

2. Which experiments have you enjoyed the most? Why? How do you plan to move on from this to experiment further for your final outcome? i.e. combining techniques and experiments


The experiments that I have enjoyed the most are: the blending experiments using Photoshop, light painting, multiple exposure effect using photoshop and light painting using Photoshop.

3. Which photographers are you going to research in relation to your own pathway ideas?

As I have chosen the pathway 'landscape photography' I will do further research on Edgar Martins' and Patrick Rochon's landscape light photography. This will enable me to gather initial ideas and begin to think of techniques to use and photograph. Also, once I have looked at their photography work, I will then be able to think of particular locations that I'd like to shoot my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment