Wednesday 19 September 2012

Technical Studies Brief


 After reading this brief I became highly interested in the subject and I am now looking forward to experimenting with new techniques and creating a wide range of images. I.E: photograms, following the examples of Man Ray and Maholy Nagy in particular. This is due to the fact that I am very familiar with their work as I studied their art which I find very fascinating. Throughout the course of the year I hope to accomplish many things. One being to produce interesting images, with good effects using different styles. For example: photograms, pinhole photography, using SLR cameras and digital cameras to present ideas. I also want to research things about different artists as I can use their work and ideas as inspiration for my own designs and images. I am already inspired by a lot of Florian Imgrunds work and I'd like to develop recreations and my own versions of his 'Human & Landscape' photos. One thing that is essential that I'd like to do is evaluate and analyse the work that I create so that I can improve and perform my very best in all areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment