Sunday 18 November 2012

Technical Studies Brief; Light Project



For this project there are many things that I'd like to accomplish. One thing that I'd like to do is research a variety of artists that focus on light with their photography. After researching them I would like to make my own pictures after being inspired by them. Artsist that I am keen on researching are: Pablo Picasso, Edgar Martins, Andre Kurtesz and David Bailey. When making pictures I would like to use a wide range of light techniques, such as: using light pens, using the moon/sun to reflect on large and small objects to create an effect, using an ordinary light. I would also like to use an SLR camera and a digital camera to take the same picture (more than once) to see the different effects of using each camera, as one will make the picture black and white, and the other will allow us to see it in colour. It will be interesting to compare the black, white and grey tones on a picture using an SLR, to the normal colours after taking a picture with a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment