Tuesday 25 June 2013

Coulsdon College Visual Arts Exhibition Review


These three pictures that I have presented are my favourite pieces from the Year 13's Photography Exhibition in my college. The theme of their project was called 'Inside Outside and Between' where they had to take pictures/ a picture of things in their chosen pathway for example: landscape, and present it creatively.

I thought that the show was very intersting as the photography students presented a variety of concepts and clearly thought aesthetics of every photograph they used as well as extra material. Particularly the photo at the top which is my favourite. This is due to the fact she/he has created an image surrounding other images; this student has cut out a shape of a building and placed black and white photos of the building within a border of another photo he/she had taken of that building. I think this idea is very creative as she has obscured a building with itself.

I will take the idea of using material to connect each picture (in the bottom photo) to my future projects because it will increase the creativity of my work by adding to the aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment